Tuscan Cooking Courses
at Villa Marae in Tuscany
Spectacular Tuscan Cuisine and Experience in Tuscany
Join Me on My Cooking Journey!
Those of you who follow Villa Marae on social know that I LOVE to cook! Unfortunately, according to our chef AND the local Nonna’s I have a lot to learn! So I am starting the courses with the best chefs and would love for you to come along my cooking journey with me. I cannot wait to learn to cook (properly apparently 😊 ) and perfect learn about the history of Tuscan cuisine also.
Of course, with the lessons and stay being at Villa Marae, there is prosecco, red wine, white wine, and all food included. This is an all-inclusive cooking vacation after all! …. What else would you expect!
At Villa Marae, in the Heart Of Tuscany
Villa Marae is located in the heart of Tuscany and the heart of Tuscan Cooking. As anybody who has been to Tuscany knows, food is at the centre of the Tuscan life and home. And almost all of the best is prepared by loving nonna’s and mamma’s.
We have many who have come to cook for our guests over the years and also provided amazing cooking courses on local traditional Tuscan cuisine showing our guest how food is prepared and cooked in the Tuscan home.
Our nonna’s and private chefs together provide a cooking holiday covering a wealth of dishes you can take home with you!
A fully emersive cooking school and Tuscan experience
What to expect on your magical cooking holiday?
- A completely immersive Tuscan cooking course experience
- Tours of local cities including a look in the cuisine heritage of the area. *
- FOUR different cooking classes covering local dishes and Tuscan specialities.
- All meals/wine/beers/prosecco included!
- Wine tastings by local vineyards. **
- Olive Oil Tasting and grove walk.
- Mini courses with the chef. Simple pasta’s, breads, Cecina, desserts, pizza course. The chef just starts cooking and you’re welcome to join in and learn!
- A fantastic friendly atmosphere and a wonderful time
- Goodies to take home with you to remember your experience.
- A stunning grounds and villa to use with a beautiful pool. Make use of the entire grounds. Walks in the forest, tennis court, pool, gym, badminton, bikes and more.
- Surprises. We can’t give everything away!
*Besides learning to cook and enjoying your time at the villa, we will be taking you for a couple of days out in 2 of the following towns: Lucca, Florence, Volterra, Cinque Terra, Pisa, Massa-Carrara (marble region). Both of the day trips include lunch at our favourite trattorias in the region and dining with the chefs.
**No cooking course would be complete without paired wines, so our weeks include wine tastings of the wines we will be having during the week.
So why not come and join us on an amazing week and learn to cook traditional Tuscan dishes. Come by yourself, as a couple, two friends or a group. Importantly, come and have fun and build memories to last a lifetime.
Courses are now open for 2022. Please fill in the form below and choose the dates you would like to come. Select more than 1 date as spaces are limited.
€2750 euro /person ($3330 USD / £2375 GBP) based on double occupancy.
- 14th May to 21st May
- 21st May to 28th May
- 4th June to 11th June
- 11th June to 18th June
- 27th August to 3rd September
- 3rd September to 10th September
- 10th September to 17th September
- 17th September to 24th September
- 24th September to 1st October
- 1st October to 8th October